Our Illness Warriors Professional Package includes the exclusive 1-Hour Professional Seminar, the companion e-Guidebook and the Decision Grid Tool.
- Created for professionals who serve the traumatic illness population
- Provides information on how to work directly with the client, their family and their caregivers
- Select this package when you want to learn how to guide your clients
The 1-Hour Recorded Seminar is specifically designed to teach key information to professional organizers and other professionals who have clients experiencing traumatic illness or injury, and to show how to use existing skills to work with this population.
Learn Valuable Skills:
- How to identify the traumatically-affected client
- How working with a traumatic illness client is different
- How to identify types of traumatic illness and injury
- How to create a customized plan based on their unique needs
- Tools, systems, and resources designed to organize the client’s environment
- How to define and engage the client’s support system
- Strategies for communication, combating uncertainty, and how to amplify choice
- Creating organizing strategies for diagnosed illness vs. ‘mystery’ disease
- How to understand and avoid potential pitfalls that may arise
The Illness Warriors e-Guidebook Includes:
- Learning to Cope: Types of illness and how the changes they cause may affect our lives.
- For Individuals: Organizing medications, communicating with your doctor, hiring professional helpers, and learning how to delegate.
- Charts & Templates: Original tools that we call the CareStand© Chart and our ROAD to Health© Chart, to help clients prioritize, make decisions, and interact with others. A range of templates will assist in tracking medical history, medications and meal planning.
- For Professional Organizers: Provides the tools you need to begin working with clients experiencing a traumatic illness or injury. Sections include information to help organizers understand their clients, plus a “Questions to Ask” worksheet so that you know where to target your professional recommendations.
The Decision Grid Tool: For those who are living with a traumatic illness, one of the most difficult obstacles is deciding which tasks are the highest priority and where to begin. Everything seems to be of equal importance. The Decision Grid Tool will help your clients determine their next action step.
The Illness Warriors Professional Package includes: the recorded seminar, one copy of the electronic version of the guidebook and the Decision Grid Tool for $45.00. To purchase the Professional Package, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
The Illness Warriors Seminar, Guidebook and Decision Grid are for your personal use only. All rights reserved. Copyright Lisa Mark, C.P.O.® and Maureen DeGarmo. No sharing, selling or re-distribution of any kind is permitted. Licensing for multiple copies is available for purchase.