Lisa and Maureen co-teach Illness Warriors workshops via webinar or tele-class. This option includes a 60-minute class, interactive participant exercises, and an additional 15-minute Q&A period. The remote format can accommodate participants in any location, either from the comfort of their home or gathered in an office.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify Ways in which Illness Impacts Life as an Illness Warrior
- Create Strategies to Accommodate the New Normal
- Control Uncertainty
- Streamline and Prioritize
- Manage the To-Do List
- Identify and Engage a Support System
- Interact Effectively with Family, Acquaintances and Strangers
- Locate and Work with Professionals Who Can Help
- Communicate Effectively with Doctors
For more information, or to schedule a workshop, please contact Lisa Mark, CPO® or Maureen DeGarmo, via our contact page.