The Illness Warriors Seminar is a 45-minute recorded class with very specific tools and strategies to make life easier, whether coping with a traumatic illness, injury, or life-changing health condition, with or without a definitive diagnosis.
You will learn how to:
- Identify Ways in which Illness Impacts Your Life
- Create Strategies for Your New Normal
- Control Uncertainty
- Streamline and Prioritize
- Manage your To-Do List
- Identify and Engage Your Support System
- Interact Effectively with Family, Acquaintances and Strangers
- Locate and Work with Professionals Who Can Help
- Communicate Effectively with your Doctors
The Illness Warriors e-Guidebook is a companion to the seminar. It includes tools that are referenced in the seminar, as well as additional templates, information and tips. Here are some highlights:
- Learning to Cope: Types of illness and how the changes they cause may affect our lives.
- For Individuals: Organizing medications, communicating with your doctor, hiring professional helpers, and learning how to delegate.
- Charts & Templates: Original tools that we call the CareStand© Chart and our ROAD to Health© Chart, designed to help you prioritize, make decisions, and interact with others. A range of templates will assist in tracking medical history, medications and meal planning.
- For Professional Organizers: Provides tools that you will need to begin working with clients experiencing a traumatic illness or injury. Sections include information to help organizers understand their clients, plus a “Questions to Ask” worksheet so that you know where to target your professional recommendations.
The List of Resources provides extensive information for individuals, caregivers, loved ones and professional organizers, including support websites, organizing services, meal-planning, helpful tools and inspiration.
The Illness Warriors DIY Package includes: the recorded seminar, one copy of the electronic version of the guidebook, and the Resources List for $45.00. To purchase the DIY Package, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
The Illness Warriors Seminar and Guidebook are for your personal use only. All rights reserved. Copyright Lisa Mark, C.P.O.® and Maureen DeGarmo. No sharing, selling or re-distribution of any kind is permitted. Licensing for multiple copies is available for purchase.