Lisa and Maureen co-teach Illness Warriors workshops via webinar or tele-class. This option includes the 75-minute class, interactive participant exercises, and an additional 15-20 minute Q&A period. The remote format is especially helpful for groups whose participants are widely dispersed, or for those who have difficulty traveling.
Learn Valuable Skills:
- How to identify the traumatically-affected client
- How working with a traumatic illness client is different
- How to identify types of traumatic illness and injury
- How to create a customized plan based on their unique needs
- Tools, systems, and resources designed to organize the client’s environment
- How to define and engage the client’s support system
- Strategies for communication, combating uncertainty, and how to amplify choice
- Creating organizing strategies for diagnosed illness vs. ‘mystery’ disease
- How to understand and avoid potential pitfalls that may arise
For more information, or to schedule a workshop, please contact Lisa Mark, CPO® or Maureen DeGarmo, via our contact page.