Lisa and Maureen are available to teach in-person Illness Warriors workshops, throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. This includes a 75-minute training session, plus interactive participant exercises and an additional 30-Minute Q&A session to help identify customized solutions. If you are located outside the Bay Area, please contact us for a price quote.
Learn Valuable Skills:
- How to identify the traumatically-affected client
- How working with a traumatic illness client is different
- How to identify types of traumatic illness and injury
- How to create a customized plan based on their unique needs
- Tools, systems, and resources designed to organize the client’s environment
- How to define and engage the client’s support system
- Strategies for communication, combating uncertainty, and how to amplify choice
- Creating organizing strategies for diagnosed illness vs. ‘mystery’ disease
- How to understand and avoid potential pitfalls that may arise
For more information, please contact Lisa Mark, CPO® or Maureen DeGarmo, via our contact page.